Stevens High School, also known as Girls High School and Stevens Elementary School, is an historic high school building located in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Located on the corner of W. Chestnut Street and Charlotte Street, it was designed by noted Lancaster architect C. Emlen Urban and built in 1904 and 1905. It is a three-story, rectangular brick and brownstone building in the Second Renaissance Revival style. It has a slate covered mansard roof and terra cotta ornamentation. The building measures 176 feet wide and 74 feet deep. It operated as a high school until 1938, when it was designated an elementary school. The school was named for Congressman Thaddeus Stevens (1792 – 1868). It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1983 and now serves as an apartment complex.