The McCaskey Alumni Association formed in 1990 to serve the graduates of Stevens High School, Lancaster Boys’ High School and the McCaskey High School Campus.
Our Programs and Services
- Scholarships for the whole range of subjects, including athletics, language, history, physics, journalism, science and English.
- The Alumni Book Challenge collects donations from graduates throughout the year to help fill the shelves of McCaskey libraries.
- The Alumni Basketball Games unite former Red Tornadoes with current members of the basketball team to benefit the community.
- Historical Preservation, including archiving newspaper articles, memorabilia, and yearbooks dating from present day McCaskey to 19th Century Boys’ High School.
- Yearbooks are collected by the Alumni Association and McCaskey graduates can donate or acquire older volumes by contacting our office.
- Classmate Data Management for up-to-date contact information (If you are alum with a new mailing address, phone number, or email account, please contact us).
- Reunion Assistance, including the printing of accurate mailing labels and distribution of other supplemental materials.
- Distinguished Alumni are invited back to McCaskey each year to receive recognition and share their wisdom with the student body.
- Alumni Master Classes are offered whenever possible so that accomplished graduates can impart real world experience in a given academic subject.
- The Alumni Vidette, the bi-annual publication of the McCaskey Alumni Association keeps graduates informed about what’s happening in the lives of McCaskey students, past and present.
- McCaskey Gear, including hooded sweatshirts, T-shirts, and baseball caps are available in exchange for a donation to the McCaskey Alumni Association.