All donors contributing $25 or more are afforded membership.
Members of the McCaskey Alumni Association receive a subscription to the Alumni Vidette, our bi-annual publication, which keeps graduates in the loop about what’s happening in the lives of McCaskey students, past and present. More importantly, they understand the satisfaction of giving back to their alma mater by supporting numerous services that enrich the McCaskey experience.
There are five types of membership to the McCaskey Alumni Association:
- Individual Membership: Signing yourself or a friend up for one year of membership costs only $25 per year.
- Couples Membership: Signing up for a joint one-year membership with a partner, friend or family member costs only $35 a year or $17.50 each per year (both payments must be received before membership is granted).
- Life Membership: A one-time contribution of $325 buys a lifelong membership.
- Life Couples Membership: A one-time contribution of $425 or $212.50 each per year will afford you and another person membership for life (both payments must be received before membership is granted).
To sign up for any of the preceding four categories of membership, click the donate button below and contribute the appropriate amount or download this form and follow its prompts.
5. Business Membership: A minimum annual contribution of $100 from your organization makes it an Alumni-Owned Business Member of the McCaskey Alumni Association. Business member logos appear on the home page of mccaskeyalumni.org and in the Alumni Vidette.
To sign your organization up for membership, click the donate button at the top of this page and contribute the appropriate amount with instructions, or download this form and follow its prompts.
Other Ways You Can Help
- Volunteer at the McCaskey Alumni Association (help with organization of files, preparation of mass mailings, set-up and orchestration of MAA special events)
- Donate a yearbook (We keep numerous volumes of every yearbook for alumni to purchase with donations that support our services)
- Donate memorabilia (Collectibles related to McCaskey history or the lives of notable alumni add to our impressive “museum” in the Alumni Center)
- Sponsor our Distinguished Alumni Banquet
- Nominate Distinguished Alumni
- Provide veteran information (The McCaskey Alumni Association is currently compiling a complete list of alumni veterans from times of peace and war alike)
- Make a minimum $25 donation to the Lancaster Education Foundation through the Extraordinary Give in November
- Notify our office with changes to alumni contact information
- Report College News to Lancasteronline.com and to the McCaskey Alumni Association
- Serve on our board
- Serve on your class’ reunion committee
- Sponsor an event or project
To follow up on any of these items, please contact the McCaskey Alumni Association.